The 6th KAIST Nano Forum (September 26)
The 6th KAIST Nano Forum 2006 will be held as follows.
This forum will be very beneficial to professors and students interested in the field of Nano Technologies.
= Contents =
1. Date: 13:30 - 14:30 Tuesday, September 26, 2006
2. Place: Room No. 102 in the Creative Learning B/D (E11), KAIST
3. Topic: Assembly of nano materials, technologies of patterning and commercialization, carbon nanotube and nanowire
Nano materials are considered as ideal materials that can be applied to many fields, but, also have many drawbacks to overcome. In the forum, the assembly of nano materials like carbon nanotubes or nanowires, patterning technologies, and the trend and prospect of product development using such materials and technologies will be introduced, and the results of the on-going researches on carbon nanotube tip for atomic force microscopes, the metallicity and semiconductivity of carbon nanotube, transparent conductive films and nanowire gas sensors will be announced.
5. Speaker: Ph. D Changsoo Han (Senior researcher, Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials (KIMM))
6. Participation Fee: Free
7. Organizer: KAIST Nano Research Institute
8. Support: National Nano Fab Center/ Nano Technology Research Council/ The Korea Economic Daily
9. Point of Contact: Nano Research Institute (Sanggun Lee/ 042-869-8801)
Professor Heetae Chung (042-869-3931), Professor Yangkyu Choi (042-869-3477)
※ Please refer to the attached files and the web site of NRI (http://nri.kaist.ac.kr) for more information.
Nano Research Institute