KAIST Vision Hall
Important On-campus Websites
Personal Information Policy
Main Campus (Daejeon)
Seoul Campus (Seoul)
Munji Campus (Daejeon)
Dogok Campus (Seoul)
How to get to KAIST
Giving to KAIST
Excellence in KAIST
Use of Gift
Make a Gift
College of Natural Sciences
College of Life Science and Bio Engineering
College of Engineering
College of Liberal Arts and Convergence Science
College of Business
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
General Studies Requirements
Education Support Program
Int'l Exchange Programs
International Scholar and Student Service Team
Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching
Research Areas and Main Research Programs
Person in Charge by Research Area
Common Utilized Equipment
Office of Univ. Industry Coop.
World Economic Forum
KAIST Annual R&D Report
Student Health Insurance Association
Cultural Event Info.
Satisfaction survey of food&beverage Enterprise inside Campus
Day Care Center
Student Clubs and Activities
Undergraduate Student Clubs
Graduate Student Clubs
Center For Ethics And Human Rights
Intl’ Student Identity Card (ISIC)
KAIST in Media
International Scholar and Student Services
Education Support Program
The person in charge : The Ministry of Humanities and Social Sciences / EFL Program
Office phone : +82-42-350-4650
Building location: N4 2F
English Language Consultation
English Clinic is designed to help students improve English ability with the help of EFL (English as a Foreign Language) professors and student tutors. Undergraduate and graduate students can receive assistance in various areas of English speaking and writing skills, such as presentations, interviews, conversation, academic essays, and resume writing. These clinic services are offered one-to-one or in groups all year around, that is, in the regular semesters and in the summer and winter, except for holidays and weekends. For students’ easy access, online English Clinic has also been introduced.
Surveys on English Clinic are conducted annually, and survey results are reflected in the continuous improvements of the Clinic in order to increase students’ satisfaction and improve the quality of services.
1. Who can use the service? :
KAIST undergraduates & graduates
2. What service is available?
KAIST students can use a 25-minute one-to-one consultation for English speaking and writing, including writing assignments to be submitted to Humanities and Social Sciences Department courses. Those who want the service should sign up for consultation through the Internet.
New Services! Enjoy new ONLINE English Consulting wherever you are.
New ENGLISH HELP BOOKLET available at English Clinic.
3. Place :
N4 1333 (Clinic 1) & 1327 (Clinic 2)
Please read the following rules before signing up for a consultation.
1. Each session lasts 25 minutes and student can register up to two sessions a week.
2. Monthly sign-up begins at 2:00 PM on 25th each month.
3. If a student does not show up or is more than five minutes late for an appointment, his or her appointment is automatically cancelled.
4. If a student has two appointments automatically cancelled, he or she is not allowed to sign up for the rest of the semester.
5. Though consultation is done on an individual basis, group consultation may be allowed.
6. The writing consultation service is to help students improve writing proficiency. It is not an editing service. (up to A4 11pt, 20 sentences)